Friday, November 20, 2009

Its been awhile!

We arrived home yesterday from our vacation to Cleveland, Ohio. My older brother and his wife have a brand new baby! He is such a miracle and I got the opportunity to capture special moments with him at their home.

Not to mention the lovely Ohio as it is in the Fall. It was beautiful... enjoy!

(but first, a couple pics taken by my photographer sister-in-law, Jennifer -- love these family shots of us...)




Ok... now here's my stuff.





















We miss you guys so much already! Please smooch Isaac for us... we'll see you soon. LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love the one of them walking and he is holding the baby in front. Really beautiful and you can just feel how happy they are.

I also really like the ones where the scenery is in focus and the people blurred. Very cool.