Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Berges Family Christmas 2008

The Berges Family (Lesley, David and Emma Berges; Hannah Berges; Geoff and Jennifer Berges; Kyle, Krista and Benjamin Schei; Grandma (Cathy) and Grandpa (Gerry) Berges with Katie and William Schei


My brother, David, and his wife, Lesley, enjoying some moments with their baby girl, Emma Nicole Berges, born September 17th of this year... Welcome Emma!

The temperature outside, including the wind-chill factor, was -2 during these shots... thanks for putting up with me guys!!


My brother, Geoff, and his wife, Jennifer...

Serious...


Not so serious... could've been a beautiful shot, Geoff.


Jennifer adores you, Geoff!


... and William just likes whatever it is he likes. Cool shot... I have NO IDEA what kind of germs ended up on the chocolate dipped pretzels by the time the activity was done. Grandpa, Katie and William dipped pretzels in chocolate, added sprinkles and then... took them as gifts to my Dad's employees for a Christmas party. Germs makes us stronger.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
It was a wonderful week... thank you to all of you. I love spending time with you and I'm so blessed to call you family.

No comments: